Rooms and Other Facilities
Wayfarers Guest House consists of six beautifully appointed spacious bedrooms, one of which can be reserved on a Self-catering basis, or Bed & Breakfast, and is on the ground floor, as are our breakfast area and dining room and a magnificent Guest Lounge. Outside is our beautiful garden and Gazebo, under which guests can relax and enjoy a sundowner, after a busy day exploring the region.
At the rear of the property is plenty of secure parking for cars and trailers, including three carports. Bikes may also be parked at night within our garages, space permitting.
- Inside the main house we have two double rooms, one with a double bed, and one with a Queen size bed and our family room has two twin beds,which can be converted into a King size bed and a single bed,and which, on occasion can sleep two adults and two children.
- Our Family Room also has its own magnificent deck,with views down the Sabie Valley towards Hazyview. The Family room re opened on Saturday May 25 2013, with a completely new Bathroom installed. It looks absolutely fantastic, thanks to Nandus and his staff for completing the entire refurbishment in just under 10 days!!
Outside we have two twin rooms with their own deck, and magnificent views.
All the Rooms have the following facilities:
- All rooms have modern Televisions,
- Some Rooms have DVD Players.
- Free Wi Fi
- Small fridge
- Ceiling Fans
- Hospitality Tray
- Hair Dryer
- Wall Heater
- Reading lights
- Fire Extinguisher
- Bath and Shower (except Rooms 1 and 3, which have a modern walk in showers, and room 6 which has a bath.)
- We have a huge selections of DVD's available to watch.
Our Guest Lounge is available for use by our guests at all times, and features:
- Satellite TV with the full Bouquet of Channels.
- DVD Player
- Mini Bars
- Wi Fi Work area.